We use a large network of couriers to deliver your products to you as early as possible.
- Order is shipped within 24 hours
- Shipping charges of Rs 99 /- only would be applicable to all orders.
- The whole order amount including any delivery charges will be refunded if the order is cancelled, lost or undelivered to your preferred location.
- Orders will be delivered in 5-7 Business days.
Cash On Delivery Policy
As per the Cash on Delivery policy:
- Pin code provided for Cash on Delivery should be in the serviceable area. If not, any online payment mode needs to be used.
- You cannot open the box without making the payment at the time of delivery.
- If the product is open, do not accept the order.
- No credit/debit cards are accepted in Cash on Delivery.
Return & Exchange
To initiate a return, click here
Items purchased from OCTAVE are eligible for a full refund if returned within 15 days of purchase. You will have up to 20 days after items have been purchased to exchange for anything else on the website.
Items must be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused, and with all original tags attached. Please be careful of makeup or deodorant rubbing off on the garment. Items without tags will not be accepted.
In case you receive a damaged/defective product, the company should be notified within 24 hours of receipt. We request you to share an image of the product at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO SEND IN YOUR RETURN/EXCHANGE
To ship an item back to Octave please
- Indicate on your invoice whether you are exchanging or returning the item(s).
- For exchanges: please indicate the desired style/size. We recommend you contact customer service to place your exchange on hold so it does not sell out while we await your package. Please call or send an e-mail with the order number, the item, and size you would like on hold at email@example.com
- Pack your item(s) and invoice into the return bag and affix the printed address sticker.
- Mail your package using one of the following methods:
- Self-ship: If you choose to self-ship the products, they should be dispatched within 48 hours after the return request is raised. For all self-shipped returns, please use a reliable courier service. For all self ship returns, Octave will issue a 10% discount voucher for your next purchase.
Shipping Address for self-ship product/s:-
Femella Fashions Ltd.
312 Phase-IV, Udyog Vihar
Gurgaon, Haryana 122015
- Reverse pick up from your shipping address: Our reverse pick-up facility is currently available only in select locations, which fall under the service network of our courier partners.
We will send you an email when your return package is delivered back to our warehouse. Please note, returns do take us 3-10 business days to process upon reaching our facility. Once your return is processed and your refund is issued, you will receive a refund confirmation email. Refunds can take several business days to reflect on your credit card account.
Refund options for you The customer can choose to get their refund in the following ways.
- Cash refund via bank transfer into their account for all COD orders
- Money back to the paid account/ credit card for all online orders.
- A Coupon Code of the refund value in your Octave account, which can be redeemed against any purchase.
- SHIPPING CHARGES
- Shipping charges on expedited orders are not refundable.
Terms & Condition
SAFE AND SECURE SHOPPING
Welcome to www.octave.co.in. We provide services to you on www.octave.co.in and OCTAVE mobile application subject to the terms set forth herein. When you use any of our services, you are subject to the policies, terms, and conditions applicable to that service. We reserve the right to change any of the information on www.octave.co.in and these terms and conditions at any time. By accessing or otherwise using www.octave.co.in or the www.octave.co.in mobile application you are indicating your agreement to the Terms and Conditions contained herein. Please read them carefully.
USE OF OCTAVE
By using www.octave.co.in and the www.octave.co.in mobile application you represent and warrant that you are more than 18 years of age or are visiting www.octave.co.in with the permission and supervision of a parent or guardian.
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, OCTAVE hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access and use the www.octave.co.in website on your computer or mobile device. Except as permitted in this paragraph, you may not reproduce, modify, display or otherwise make commercial use of any content from the OCTAVE website unless expressly permitted by OCTAVE. OCTAVE reserves the right to refuse service to any individual at its sole discretion and without limitation if it believes that a user’s conduct violates applicable laws or is otherwise harmful to www.octave.co.in.
USER REVIEWS, PHOTOS & COMMENTS
Anything posted or otherwise submitted to OCTAVE whether on the www.octave.co.in website, through a mobile application, blog or via any form of social media (including by submitting an image to your social media using #LiveInOctave or other OCTAVE branded hashtag), will be treated as public and nonproprietary. By submitting photographs, comments or other materials to OCTAVE, you grant OCTAVE a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, publish and modify such submissions. All such submissions shall automatically become OCTAVE’s sole and exclusive property. In addition, when you post photographs, reviews or comments to OCTAVE or on any of OCTAVE’s social media networks, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, if any, in connection with that submission. You further represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all rights to any content submitted to OCTAVE.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All graphics, images and content on the www.octave.co.in website, blog and mobile application belong exclusively to OCTAVE, or its affiliates. The use of any OCTAVE trademarks or service marks without OCTAVE’s express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not use OCTAVE’s trademarks or service marks in connection with any product or service that is in any way likely to cause confusion or to disparage or discredit OCTAVE. In addition, you may not use any of OCTAVE’s trademarks or service marks in meta tags without OCTAVE’s explicit prior consent.
SAFE AND SECURE SHOPPING
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES OCTAVE GATHER ABOUT CUSTOMERS?
- Information That You Provide: We receive and store any information that a customer enters on our website or gives us in any way. This information is used to enhance your experience on our website, to respond to your requests, to customize your shopping experience and to communicate with you.
- Automatic Information: Some information is received and stored automatically whenever you interact with us. "Cookies" are one example of this type of information. In internet terms, a "cookie" is a text file that websites send to visiting computers/devices to identify the visiting computer/device. We also may use third-party website analytics tools. These tools collect information about visitor traffic on our website and mobile applications.
- Mobile: When you download or use the OCTAVE mobile application, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device. This information may be used to provide you with personalized content.
- Information from Other Sources: We might also receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. All information gathered is for the sole purpose of personalizing and improving your user experience.
HOW DOES OCTAVE USE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION?
We use your contact information for the following purposes only:
- Register you as a user on our website;
- Manage and/or maintain your user account and wish list on our website;
- Process and deliver purchases, and returns
- Communicate with you and provide customer support;
- Let you know about products, promotions and events that might be of special interest to you;
If for some reason you would prefer not to receive emails from OCTAVE simply email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line. Please note that any requests to remove or update your contact information may take seven to ten working days to take effect.
HOW DOES OCTAVE USE YOUR OTHER CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
- Customize our services and product offerings to suit your needs and interests;
- Record purchases that you have made on our website;
- Let you communicate with us through social networks and other media;
- Allow you to post comments on our website, on social networks and other media;
- Protect you against fraud and unauthorized transactions, including identifying potential unauthorized users and/or hackers;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
DOES OCTAVE SHARE CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
Your privacy is always respected when you shop with OCTAVE or use the OCTAVE mobile application. From time to time we might establish business relationships with other persons or entities whom we believe trustworthy and whom we have asked to confirm that their privacy policies are consistent with ours. Your customer information is sometimes shared with such carefully selected partners in order to enhance your shopping experience. We also sometimes allow third-party companies to collect certain anonymous information (e.g. mouse clicks, mouse movements, and scroll behavior and/or keystroke activity) during your visits in order to further enhance your shopping experience.
HOW SECURE IS MY CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
All transactions submitted to us are encrypted with 128 SSL software which encrypts information you input to protect it from interception by outside parties. OCTAVE is committed to maintaining the highest levels of security and protection against fraud. We stay up-to-date with the latest in security technologies to ensure that your credit card information, contact information and shipping/billing information are confidential and safe. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your contact information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our websites, you do so at your own risk.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of certain OCTAVE and OCTAVE mobile application features. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us please email email@example.com with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line or if you have any questions about how your information is being used, please simply send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED TO USE OCTAVE.IN?
OCTAVE does not direct its services to persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use OCTAVE only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. If you become aware that a child has provided OCTAVE with personal information without parental or guardian consent, please contact us at email@example.com immediately so that we may take steps to remove such information.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
c/o Femella Fashions Limited
312 Phase IV, Udyog Vihar
Gurgaon, HR 122015
c/o Femella Fashions Limited
312 Phase-IV, Udyog Vihar
Gurgaon, Haryana 122015
For Franchise & Wholesale queries: